Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was not sure his collar bone was going to be able to take a hit, until he actually tested it. He didn’t take a hit in practice or even during the week preparing for the Bears. He actually took the hit when shoveling his driveway:
“Ever since I tried to shovel my driveway and actually slipped on some ice, I had a pretty good feeling I was going to be able to fall and not have some major issues,” Rodgers said Tuesday on his ESPN Milwaukee radio show. “Thankfully, no one in my neighborhood was out there watching or videoing me because that would have been great YouTube material.”
Rodgers said he fell on his back while shoveling but was not hurt.
“I was wearing my Chuck Norris shirt, though, so I felt like that kind of gave me some sort of protection,” Rodgers joked.
Rodgers looked as if he didn’t miss a beat, and let’s be honest they could be hard to beat now that they have Randall Cobb and A-Rod back.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 44 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT