Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers did not admit defeat or rule out the possibility of returning this season.
But on Tuesday during his weekly radio show on ESPN 540 in Milwaukee, he sounded more frustrated and perhaps less certain about returning from his broken collarbone in time to play this season.
He revealed that he experienced pain when he returned to practice on Wednesday and did not do much the rest of the week.
“It’s frustrating; it’s very frustrating because it’s a waiting game,” Rodgers said on the show.
If Aaron Rodgers cannot go this week against Dallas expect Matt Flynn to once again start. If Dallas wins they will still have an outside chance at the playoffs. The same goes for the Packers.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 9 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone