NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reported Sunday on NFL Network’s “NFL GameDay First” that while the Packers quarterback has targeted Dec. 8 for his return from a fractured collarbone, Rodgers would “be lucky” to return in time for the team’s bout with the Falcons.
That’s not all. If the Packers tumble out of the playoff picture, Rapoport was told the team might shut down Rodgers for the rest of the year to avoid further injury to the passer’s collarbone.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NBA Rookie of the Year Odds ift.tt/3lv55Oq
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Trevon Moehrig, S, Texas Christian University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/trevon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Injury Updates: Josh Jacobs, D.J. Moore, Daniel Jones, and Phillip Lindsay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:49ers coach says George Kittle could come back soon if they are playing meaningful games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- The hardest thing for me is no tight end. I need a tight end twitter.com/whitecarnitas/…
about 1 hour ago