The Packers won’t know anything more about Aaron Rodgers’ availability until Wednesday, so coach Mike McCarthy has started the week by planning for Matt Flynn to start Sunday’s game at the Dallas Cowboys.
McCarthy said Rodgers will go through a workout on Tuesday and then have his broken collarbone examined by team physician Dr. Pat McKenzie before practice on Wednesday.
If Rodgers is cleared expect him to start.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ohio/
about 46 mins ago
- Half horse half goat twitter.com/rexchapman/sta…
about 50 mins ago
- Damn twitter.com/thenbacentral/…
about 51 mins ago
- Reaction: Celtics vs. Heat Game 3 ift.tt/2ZPogus
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago