Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb came back just in time to lift the Green Bay Packers to the NFC North championship.
Rodgers fired a 48-yard touchdown pass to Cobb in the final minute, and the Packers beat the Chicago Bears 33-28 to capture the division title.
Back after missing seven games with a broken left collarbone, Rodgers found a wide-open Cobb on fourth-and-8 to wipe out a one-point deficit with 38 seconds left.
Green Bay will host San Francisco next weekend in the wild-card round.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 17 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro