Aaron Rodgers and Randall Cobb came back just in time to lift the Green Bay Packers to the NFC North championship.
Rodgers fired a 48-yard touchdown pass to Cobb in the final minute, and the Packers beat the Chicago Bears 33-28 to capture the division title.
Back after missing seven games with a broken left collarbone, Rodgers found a wide-open Cobb on fourth-and-8 to wipe out a one-point deficit with 38 seconds left.
Green Bay will host San Francisco next weekend in the wild-card round.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Kuzma’s Ex Katya Elise Hennry Returns Fire at Kendall Jenner ift.tt/2lye0W7
about 9 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2oAg6mchbu
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Two HS football players killed in a car crash in Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/oregon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nHmLp2g3je
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT