Sean Spence the former 2012 third-round pick started practicing a few weeks ago after being placed on the physically unable to perform list at the start of camp as a result of the serious knee injury he suffered in the 2012 preseason. The Steelers had to make a choice about putting him on the active roster this week and announced Wednesday that they won’t do that, which means Spence will go on injured reserve.
Spence said he was frustrated in a statement but he is still confident he can play in the NFL.
“I beat a lot of odds,” said Spence. “People thought I would never be able to walk again without a brace, never be able to run again without a brace. I did all of that. I think unfortunately I just didn’t have enough time. I have a sense of comfort knowing that I will be able to play again.”
Sean Spence has been injured ever since drafted by the Steelers, but we he ever be ready to play?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 17 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 29 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 30 mins ago