This year in fantasy football many people were hoping on guys like Ray Rice Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller, Darren McFadden and even Trent Richardson to pick up slack.
Out of all these players though only one man really stands out as being the bust in the fantasy draft. That’s Ray Rice the running back of the Baltimore Ravens who has a total of 86 carries for 242 yard which is just the 2.8 average per yard. He’s only scored three touchdowns this season only averages 40 yards per game he’s fumbled twice and is honestly been a huge fantasy bust.
Trent Richardson was another guy that was taken very high in most fantasy drafts. He has 106 carries for 333 yards which ia a 3.1 average. His two touchdowns to 1 fumble ratio is horrible. Darren McFadden ignited his team last week and he’s looking to be pretty good option. He looks like to be the best play of these five running backs this week. If Mcfadden can get it going early and often he could be a great fantasy option for week nine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That is our guy @danielkellybook he is opinionated but damn he is good twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre…
about 42 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 22, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Will it pass the Senate? twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago