Last year dual-threat quarterbacks took the league by storm. Both Griffin and Colin Kaepernick dominated offseason, and both remain capable of producing the highlight play or the big game, but they have struggled to find consistency this season.
Kaepernick’s worst games have come against defenses ranked in the top five, Griffin has not faced a single defense ranked in the top-16 entering Monday night’s game.
Colin Kaepernick should get off tonight against the Redskins, but Will they get the win?
Doing the majority of his damage in garbage time this season, Griffin faces a stiff test against a 49ers defense that leads the league with 13.4 points per game allowed since Week 4.
I feel that Kaepernick will get the win tonight, but RG3 could shock people. Especially with all the critics he has been getting in the past few days. First from his teammate then from a former player in Sonny Jurgensen. Who do you think will pull off the win?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 18 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro