Last year dual-threat quarterbacks took the league by storm. Both Griffin and Colin Kaepernick dominated offseason, and both remain capable of producing the highlight play or the big game, but they have struggled to find consistency this season.
Kaepernick’s worst games have come against defenses ranked in the top five, Griffin has not faced a single defense ranked in the top-16 entering Monday night’s game.
Colin Kaepernick should get off tonight against the Redskins, but Will they get the win?
Doing the majority of his damage in garbage time this season, Griffin faces a stiff test against a 49ers defense that leads the league with 13.4 points per game allowed since Week 4.
I feel that Kaepernick will get the win tonight, but RG3 could shock people. Especially with all the critics he has been getting in the past few days. First from his teammate then from a former player in Sonny Jurgensen. Who do you think will pull off the win?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospects: Trey Ragas and Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/louisi…
about 36 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Levi Lewis, QB, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/levi-l…
about 38 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Corey Sutton, WR, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/corey-…
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Thomas Hennigan, WR, Appalachian State - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/thomas…
about 40 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Zac Thomas, QB, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/zac-th…
about 41 mins ago