Dramatic video of Daytona Beach police officers shooting former NFL-star Jermaine Green six times was released Wednesday.
Police body cameras captured the Sept. 25 shooting of the 32-year-old former New York Giants player and the woman he was holding captive at knifepoint, 37-year-old Katrina Johnson in the 800 block of Magnolia Avenue.
“Let her go! Let her go,” officers yelled at Green.
Instead, Green pulled Johnson on top of him and was holding the knife to her chest.
Green shoves the knife down attempting to stab Johnson and prompting two of the three officers to start shooting.
Green was shot several times, and the woman was shot once in the right arm.
Green was charged with one felony count of aggravated battery, according to the police report.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 58 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT