Top 10 Fantasy Defensive Plays for Week 10
We asked our readers if there was something that they would like to see more and one thing a reader mentioned was the fact that there are not many sites that talk about the top 1o defensive units per week. So we are going to try to finish out the season with a top 10 defensive group each week. Here is our top 10 fantasy plays for defensive units.
1. Seattle Seahawks – It is really hard to go against the number ranked defense in the NFL. The Seahawks will face the Atlanta Falcons who are beat up by injury. The Seahawks should do much better, especially coming off a week in which their defense was not that great against rookie Mike Glennon and the Tampa Bay Bucs.
2. Tennessee Titans – The Titans play the Jacksonville Jaguars who have been horrible this year. The Titans have a pretty solid defense and should shine against the Jags. The Jags are probably going to be without Cecil Shorts, and they are already struggling without Justin Blackmon. This could turn into the best play of the week.
3. Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals will face the Houston Texans and Case Keenum. While I like Keenum, I feel the Cardinals will apply quite a bit of pressure on the new quarterback. They should be pretty one dimensional, especially if Arian Foster is in fact out.
4. Carolina Panthers – The Panthers have been very good and both their defense and San Francisco should be a dog fight. I think this game will be a very low scoring game. Both teams are going to be fighting one another, and it could be field goal game.
5. San Francisco 49ers – They play the Panthers, JUST Read #4
6. Miami Dolphins vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Someone has to win
7. New York Giants vs. Oakland
8. Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore
9. Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh
10. Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints