The Pittsburgh Steelers are not that many games out of first place in their division and to be honest, the AFC is weaker than the NFC this year. The one thing that is consistent with the Steelers though is injuries. They have had to fight off the injury bug since the beginning of the year.
Steelers outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley is listed as doubtful against the Lions after straining his calf in last week’s win over the Bills. Rookie Jarvis Jones and fourth-year player Jason Worilds would start if Woodley is a no-go.
Other Steelers injury news: Safety Shamarko Thomas (ankle) is out. Defensive end Brett Keisel (foot) and guard Ramon Foster (ankle) are questionable. Probables to play include offensive linemen. They are Fernando Velasco (knee),Marcus Gilbert (ankle), David DeCastro(ankle), Kelvin Beachum (hip) and Mike Adams (ribs). Tight end Heath Miller (not injury related) is also probable.
If the Steelers are in fact without LaMarr Woodley this week, that will hurt, but they can still win. We shall see what group of players comes out to the field this week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Niners QB Joe Montana and his wife confront a kidnapper trying to take their grandchild… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Clippers, Doc Rivers Mutually Agree to Part Ways ift.tt/33bu7wn
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:What NFL scouts need to know about Houston Baptist QB Bailey Zappe nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/bailey… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Five Free Agents that should be on NFL teams already nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/21jDWfT1qV
about 31 mins ago