While the Bears team is decimated by injuries, the Green Bay Packers need to remember this is a huge division rival. It doesn’t matter who is playing, because when the game is set on Primetime, anything can happen.
Upsets happen all the time in the NFL, but if the Packers want to avoid an upset they are going to need to rely on rookie running back Eddie Lacy.
Lacy has been a machine the past four weeks, but if the Packers cannot establish a run game early the Packers could be in trouble. The Bears secondary is one of the best in the league. They are not going to be tore up through the air.
So the question is can a rookie running back lead his team passed a huge division rival?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 14 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro