While the Bears team is decimated by injuries, the Green Bay Packers need to remember this is a huge division rival. It doesn’t matter who is playing, because when the game is set on Primetime, anything can happen.
Upsets happen all the time in the NFL, but if the Packers want to avoid an upset they are going to need to rely on rookie running back Eddie Lacy.
Lacy has been a machine the past four weeks, but if the Packers cannot establish a run game early the Packers could be in trouble. The Bears secondary is one of the best in the league. They are not going to be tore up through the air.
So the question is can a rookie running back lead his team passed a huge division rival?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Gotta love it. WE are breaking records twitter.com/pfref/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- That was a sack, his knee was down
about 20 mins ago
- I am super excited to see what Brian Daboll is going to dial up. So far this is the same team that takes their foot off the gas
about 22 mins ago
- Jalen Hurts is in the game for Carson Wentz
about 37 mins ago
- Rams are back and boy the Bills look lost on defense
about 40 mins ago