yesterday the third string quarterback Jason Campbell formerly of the Washington Redskins stated he is optimistic that he’ll be able to play following the Week 10 bye. It looks like Campbell’s ribs are just bruised. The fact that he was able to play and play well through the injury in Sunday’s win over the Ravens is obviously encouraging.
In two starts this year, Campbell is 45-of-71 (63.3 percent) for 555 yards with five touchdowns and no interceptions. The turnovers are the most important key. The Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills are two teams that if you are a fan you have to be encouraged. Both are fighting week in and week out. Their games are extremely hard to pick.
When a team has a week and a half to prepare for you and you beat them by more than a touchdown, you are doing something right. Browns fans you have to get excited, your team is on the right path.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dustin Johnson Enjoying His Fiance Paulina Gretzky's Latest Post ift.tt/2Spaw3f
about 3 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tiger Woods Had an Incredible Shot out of the Bunker at the World Golf Championships in Mexico ift.tt/2VihvNg
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Dave Portney Suggets Roger Goodell Had Something to do with Robert Kraft Getting Caught Up in the Prostitution Sting ift.tt/2SZzwTT
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Steelers Have a Preference on Where to Trade Antonio Brown ift.tt/2Tf8y9V
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Devin Glenn, RB, Tulane University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro