The Bears quarterbacks are 1-7 against the Packers over the past 8 games. In that span they have thrown 16 interceptions compared to nine touchdowns with a 61.5 rating. You could make the same case for Matt Forte, except the Bears can’t expect that from his this week.
Forte averages 51.7 rushing yards a game and 3.37 yards per carry against the Packers. He has scored one touchdown and has yet to register a 100-yard day on the ground. Both yardage stats are worse than backup Michael Bush’s career averages against the Packers.
This season, Forte ranks fifth in the NFL with 795 total yards from scrimmage — 533 rushing and 262 receiving. He still hasn’t run for more than 100 yards in a game, but he’s averaging 4.6 per carry and his rushing total ranks eighth in the league.
If the Bears want to win, they are going to need to run the ball almost every play. I honestly feel that they will not win, but if they do it will be because of Matt Forte having a breakout game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago