The Bears quarterbacks are 1-7 against the Packers over the past 8 games. In that span they have thrown 16 interceptions compared to nine touchdowns with a 61.5 rating. You could make the same case for Matt Forte, except the Bears can’t expect that from his this week.
Forte averages 51.7 rushing yards a game and 3.37 yards per carry against the Packers. He has scored one touchdown and has yet to register a 100-yard day on the ground. Both yardage stats are worse than backup Michael Bush’s career averages against the Packers.
This season, Forte ranks fifth in the NFL with 795 total yards from scrimmage — 533 rushing and 262 receiving. He still hasn’t run for more than 100 yards in a game, but he’s averaging 4.6 per carry and his rushing total ranks eighth in the league.
If the Bears want to win, they are going to need to run the ball almost every play. I honestly feel that they will not win, but if they do it will be because of Matt Forte having a breakout game.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Wood, WR, Nichols College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/jake-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bQXkXiuJOk
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- One trade I could see happening is Vernon Hargreaves to the Cardinals for Robert Nkemdiche. Arians and Keim have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I need yall to do me a favor and go follow my boys on IG! They are amazing and will be helping Draft Diamonds with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro