Last season the teams played twice and the Patriots won both times by a combined margin of 41 points. Houston went to New England during the regular season when it was 11-1 and set for a first-round bye in the playoffs. The Patriots ruined that plan.
“The approach is to go in and be some spoilers,” Smith said. “This team kind of spoiled our little home-field advantage last year, so we get the opportunity to go up against them. I think last year, this last few years, have kind of built a hidden rivalry. I know we’re not in the same division, but it’s a little bit of competitiveness and bad blood in this game. It’s going to be a fun one to play.He’s got a mad scientist behind him,” Smith said. “I wouldn’t put it all on Tom, man. That guy over there coaching [Bill Belichick] will find a flaw in everything that you do.”
Everyone in the AFC East will be cheering for the Patriots, but even if they do it will not matter too much, as they are running away with the conference.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone