I don’t care what wide out you have on your fantasy roster because at this point, Stevie Johnson has to overcome something that has really helped him grow.
He was criticized badly the last time he faced the Steelers, because he dropped what would have been the game winning touchdown. After that play he said something that made media go bananas. He asked GOD why he would let him drop that ball.
Stevie was criticized badly for that drop, and remark, but that is what we as servants do everyday. When things are not going our way, and we are against the wall we look to blame someone or we question the high power.
Well folks, SJ13 has had to hear about this mess up for years now. With Ike Taylor likely out with a concussion for the game this week, Stevie is a must play for fantasy football. Regardless of the QB, I think Stevie goes out and gets the Bills a must win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Salter’s seven-round mock draft Way too early that is (Philadelphia Eagles) - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles…
about 58 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…
about 59 mins ago