Harvin, who had major hip surgery Aug. 1 to repair a torn labrum, made his Seahawks debut Nov. 17 against his former Minnesota teammates, returning a kickoff 58 yards and making an impressive fingertip catch on a 17-yard pass. Carroll said Harvin was “a little sore” after the game, but nothing serious.
The Seahawks did not practice on Thanksgiving, but Harvin was listed as limited in practice Wednesday and only did rehab work Tuesday. Carroll said Wednesday the Seahawks will be cautious with Harvin the rest of this season.
“We will go day to day with how we take care of him,” Carroll said. “So yeah, that’s what we’re facing, I think, probably through the entire finish of the regular season.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Don Nelson Admits He's Been Smoking Pot Since He Retired from Coaching ift.tt/2tA9nvA
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Charles Barkley Pokes Fun at Jussie Smollett and Tells America to Not Commit Crimes with Checks ift.tt/2IvLJKT
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Rest In Peace Dan Jordan #ForeverTeamDiamond https://t.co/tJ1qqAvOOK
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Kevin Durant Swatted a Buddy Hield Layup into the Kings Bench ift.tt/2SR6TIr
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LS9BiYuCs5
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro