More than six years after Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor was murdered in South Florida, the man accused of killing him has been found guilty.
Eric Rivera was convicted Friday of second-degree murder and other charges. Taylor was shot during a burglary attempt at his Miami-area home on Nov. 26, 2007. He died a day later.
@AP_NFL: BREAKING: Florida jury convicts 23-year-old of killing #Redskins star Sean Taylor in 2007 botched burglary #nfl
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Wood, WR, Nichols College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/jake-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bQXkXiuJOk
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- One trade I could see happening is Vernon Hargreaves to the Cardinals for Robert Nkemdiche. Arians and Keim have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I need yall to do me a favor and go follow my boys on IG! They are amazing and will be helping Draft Diamonds with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro