When Michael Bennett left the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and signed a contract the Seattle Seahawks, Hedecided to leave his dog it Lucky dog boarding facility in Tampa Bay.
Well TMZ is now reporting that Bennett never came back for his dog or paid the bill.
After four long, lonely months, the puppy waited in vain at the facility, racking up a $5,000 bill.
Lucky Dog made countless efforts to contact Bennett and his wife … but they never got a response, and in August, Lucky Dog gave Koa to a boxer rescue organization in Florida. Koa was eventually placed in a new home with a family that actually gives a crap about him.
TMZ Sports did speak with Michael who told them:
I thought [the $5k bill] was already taken care of. I will call them after work.” He didn’t comment on why he never went back for the dog.
He bill has still never been paid though. That is a shame, he should have just gave the dog away.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Colts worked out LB Austin Hall nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FDVAemUaw5
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:Broncos game week 5 against New England has been changed to 4:25 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/bronco… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three rookies who shined in week 3 of the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/rookie… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XlTr1i8ehG
about 19 mins ago
- Breaking: Colts worked out LB Austin Hall nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NJZI3peALJ
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Bears are working out defensive lineman Darrius Moragne nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darriu… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago