Well TMZ is now reporting that Bennett never came back for his dog or paid the bill.
After four long, lonely months, the puppy waited in vain at the facility, racking up a $5,000 bill.
Lucky Dog made countless efforts to contact Bennett and his wife … but they never got a response, and in August, Lucky Dog gave Koa to a boxer rescue organization in Florida. Koa was eventually placed in a new home with a family that actually gives a crap about him.
TMZ Sports did speak with Michael who told them:
I thought [the $5k bill] was already taken care of. I will call them after work.” He didn’t comment on why he never went back for the dog.
He bill has still never been paid though. That is a shame, he should have just gave the dog away.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT