Wide receiver Percy Harvin’s return from hip surgery remains a daily evaluation, but Carroll said the team is “not counting on,” Harvin playing this week.
Center Max Unger and defensive end Red Bryant are both going through concussion protocols after being injured on Sunday against Tampa Bay.
Coach Pete Carroll said Monday that the Seahawks are unsure if either will be ready for Sunday’s game at Atlanta. Carroll said Bryant’s concussion wasn’t fully realized until Monday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 27 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mock-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago