Scott Tolzien, starting his first NFL game, took the blame for their loss against the New York Giants. He felt horrible for thrwoing the interception to JPP.
“That’s on me giving their team a freebie,” said Tolzien, who finished 24 of 34 for 339 yards and three interceptions. “We had a chance at that point. That kills ya. It was a game-changer. You see the arms up in the air and you can’t throw it.”
I feel that Tolzien played a good game, but I blame the play calling. The Packers totally went away from running the ball. They win when Eddie Lacy gets carries. Tolzien should have never had 300 plus yards.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ad7bsPCuRk
about 16 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3LwqE56p8J
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott says he is maturing off the field and then gets cuffed in Vegas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. wants Gerald McCoy to come to Cleveland nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/browns… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro