Richie Incognito was supposed to meet with investigators, but that meeting has been postponed to a later date.
“The Miami Dolphins and Richie Incognito have agreed to postpone his grievance hearing during his ongoing suspension,” the team said in a statement. “Richie is cooperating fully with the NFL investigation and will meet with Ted Wells.”
Incognito loses $235,294 every game he’s suspended. Once his case is heard, the arbitrator could overturn Incognito’s suspension. The Dolphins then would have to decide whether or not they want to keep him on the roster or release him.
“I have agreed to postpone my expedited arbitration hearing until after the investigation by Ted Wells is complete,” Incognito said in a matching statement. “I will cooperate fully with the ongoing investigation with a goal of resuming my career with the Miami Dolphins at the conclusion of this investigation. I love my teammates and hope we can put this distraction behind us soon.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Wood, WR, Nichols College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/jake-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bQXkXiuJOk
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- One trade I could see happening is Vernon Hargreaves to the Cardinals for Robert Nkemdiche. Arians and Keim have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I need yall to do me a favor and go follow my boys on IG! They are amazing and will be helping Draft Diamonds with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro