Brandon Marshall made a comment about the Detroit Lions saying they were like the little brother recently.
“It’s the little brother that, big brother wants to go out and play with his friends and the little brother is annoying, (saying), ‘Hey, can I go?’ ” Marshall said Monday on WMVP-AM in Chicago. “No, you can’t go, Detroit Lions. Sit back. Sit in your little city. Fix your financial problems and all of that, you know. You can’t come with us right now.”
Well since that comment, It really had the Lions on edge. Well per the Lions website Reggie Bush responded to Marshall’s comments:
“You know what’s funny, I have a little brother,” Bush said, via the team’s official website. “I was the older brother and kind of pushed him around a little bit.
“Now he’s 6-7. There’s no pushing him around anymore,” Bush added. “He can hang with me. At some point in time the little brother always grows up and ends up being the bigger brother.”
I honestly don’t know why you would trash talk when your team loses, but hey what can you do?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 25 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yrRvmu8wFD
about 28 mins ago