The NFL is turning into the softest league in the world, first Jonathan Martin claimed that Richie Incognito bullied him when both were probably acting a fool in the locker room and now Trent Williams told on a ref and had the man suspended.
Williams said Ellison cussed him out during a Redskins drive late in the first half, an accusation teammates backed. Williams said Ellison walked by him after a play and called him a “garbage-ass, disrespectful m—–f—–.”
Trent here is a little advice, if you play up to your level, you won’t have a ref telling you the truth. Unfortunately in this case the ref was not awarded for telling the truth, he was suspended for one game without pay.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 17 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 33 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 34 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone