Former Penn State quarterback Matt McGloin’s blossoming NFL career could hit a new high this weekend in Houston.
Oakland Raiders starter Terrelle Pryor is questionable with a knee injury, which could put McGloin in line for his first career NFL start. Pryor played ineffectively through the injury last week, and coach Dennis Allen called the ailment “a limitation” that could impact Pryor’s status this weekend, according to the San Jose Mercury News.
The earliest Pryor’s status could be known is Friday when teams roll out their official injury reports.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jnMICRXP1C
about 10 mins ago
- Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IFgDwdLqLN
about 19 mins ago
- Then you don’t need it! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 46 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- We just hit 30k on the Dow Jones!!! Ground Breaking
about 1 hour ago