Former Penn State quarterback Matt McGloin’s blossoming NFL career could hit a new high this weekend in Houston.
Oakland Raiders starter Terrelle Pryor is questionable with a knee injury, which could put McGloin in line for his first career NFL start. Pryor played ineffectively through the injury last week, and coach Dennis Allen called the ailment “a limitation” that could impact Pryor’s status this weekend, according to the San Jose Mercury News.
The earliest Pryor’s status could be known is Friday when teams roll out their official injury reports.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 18 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 22 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro