Today Dennis Allen the head coach of the Oakland Raiders said the team is more worried about running back Darren McFadden’s re-aggravated right hamstring than they are with quarterback Terrelle Pryor’s sprained right knee.
“Pryor’s kind of day to day,” Raiders coach Dennis Allen said in his weekly Monday media conference. Obviously, with hamstrings, you never know, with Darren. So, probably a little more concern with Darren than there’d be with Terrelle but we’ll see how both of those guys are doing in the morning and that will probably dictate what their availability is going to be on Wednesday.”
If McFadden cannot go, expect former Jaguar Rashad Jennings to carry the way.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Recap: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns ift.tt/32KFgEc
about 23 mins ago
- All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago