Ben Roethlisberger told reporters that he is ‘extremely happy’ in Pittsburgh, and that there was no validity to the reports of a trade demand. The two-time Super Bowl winner would be a $17.89 million hit on the Steelers’ payroll next season if he does not renegotiate his contract.
“You know what? Obviously, I will do whatever I need to do,” Roethlisberger said. “That’s something that can be discussed when the time comes. It’s not really my thing. I play football. I have people to deal with all that stuff. I will do whatever it takes to stay here and be a part of this team and help this team win.”
Big Ben has the Steelers playing well again. Ever since the trade talks, Big Ben has been amazing. I would still draft a QB to groom but tge Steelers would be crazy to trade Ben.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 28 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro