Philip Rivers has been playing some amazing football, and last week put up some game changing numbers against the 9-2 Chiefs. Rivers was the main reason the team won the game. He noticed a break in coverage and was able to get it to Seyi Ajirotutu.
With 3,381 yards through 11 games, Rivers is on pace to throw for 4,918 yards, which would eclipse the franchise record of 4,802 yards set by Dan Fouts in 1981.
Rivers has passed for more than 390 yards four times season, which ties an NFL record set by Dan Marino  and Joe Montana . Marino and Montana finished as NFL MVPs those season.
Rivers posted a career-best 70.8 completion percentage though 11 games. He leads the league in completion percentage, is fourth in passing yards [3,381], fifth in passer rating [106.6] and fifth in passing touchdowns .
According to ESPN Stats & Info, Rivers is one of four quarterbacks to complete at least half of his deep throws at least 15 yards down the field [50.6 percent].
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Report: Will Deion Sanders be the next head football coach at Jackson State University?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 17, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Deion Sanders is expected to be the head football coach at Jackson State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:Star high school football star Theo Redmond was shot and killed in Ohio nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/theo-r… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 2 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/msF4Wh7Vg5
about 1 hour ago