On Tuesday morning, the Eagles signed cornerback Curtis Marsh to fill in the vacant final spot on the team’s active roster. The roster spot had been open since the team traded Isaac Sopoaga to the New England Patriots last Tuesday.
Marsh, orginally a third round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011, was waived by the Eagles with an injury settlement on Spetember 5. Marsh then signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, but was waived on October 1 to make room for LB Michael Boley.
The Eagles are super thin at the cornerback position and now have a total of 5 corners on their roster.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 36 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 59 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro