Just a few weeks ago people were trying to figure who Chris Jones was. He was a draft pick by the Houston Texans. After competing with J.J. Watt and the Texans defensive lineman he was released.
Jones was claimed by the Buccaneers and he lasted there for about a week before getting released. He was immediately claimed by the New England Patriots, and boy did they use him quickly with Vince Wilfork being out. Jones has 5 sacks already and has been a force for the Patriots.
This week David DeCastro is out, which means Chris will be facing against the back up offensive guard. I expect Chris to get to the quarterback early and often. I compared Jones to Kyle Williams before the season and what a comparison it was, the two are both very high motored players with a quick first step. Jones should have a huge game this week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That was a good ass play, he closed that gap quickly twitter.com/AlfidiDouglas/…
about 19 mins ago
- Matt Milano's sack comes up big. Who made the play before Milano? Was that Epenesa?
about 21 mins ago
- Andre Roberts with a huge return to start the game off
about 31 mins ago
- I hope the Bills defense steps up today because Sean McVay is going to bring it
about 32 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Week 3 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kKdxmE2PAf
about 44 mins ago