Wow I can see it now, pretty soon we will see a report saying a cheerleader called someone ugly. In an interview with Mike Missanelli of 97.5 The Fanatic in Philly, Andrews said that he was “disgusted” by the way quarterback Donovan McNabb treated Andrews.
“People think that it’s just a band of brothers,” Andrews said. “These are my co-workers, and I understood that really early on. That you can’t trust everybody.”
Andrews claims he was not bullied, but believes that McNabb repeatedly talked about Andrews behind his back.
“If you put your heart, everything that comes with you, on the line for another person and they’re saying some very, very, very untrue things about you to other guys in our same league on other teams, how would that make you feel?” Andrews said. “You’re putting your heart on the line, man. You could break your neck, there’s so many things that you could do.”
Andrews said he eventually confronted McNabb, and that McNabb denied it.
“I’m disgusted by it,” Andrews said. “You know, like [Jonathan] Martin? I feel the connection there because when he said he tried to befriend the people who talked about him, I know what he’s going through.”
I am not sure what is going on, but this keeps occuring. Are players getting to sensitive?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone