The Vikings were missing eight players in their only full practice before Thursday’s game with the Washington Redskins, and another three — cornerbacks Chris Cook, Xavier Rhodes and Josh Robinson — were limited by injuries. It seems likely that all three corners will play on Thursday, but the Vikings could be missing a number of other starters against the Redskins.
“There are definitely challenges (to a short week), especially if you have injuries like we do,” coach Leslie Frazier said in a conference call with Washington reporters. “Trying to get everybody on the field in a short week, in our case — if we had a couple extra days, there are some guys who probably would be able to play on Sunday, but because we’re playing on Thursday, they’re not going to be able to make the game.”
This is not good for the Minnesota Vikings, they are extremely beat up and plagued by injuries right now. If Adrian Peterson can run wild the team has a chance, but I still believe the game will be a lopsided win for the Redskins.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 26 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro