On May 21st Michael Crabtree tore his right Achilles’ tendon, but today he finally returned to practice. According to the Sacramento Bee, He didn’t run routes at full speed and was noticeably cautious about leaping – and landing – for high passes.
Asked if running routes in practice was like riding a bike, Crabtree gave a description similar to Manningham’s “I wouldn’t say ‘riding a bike,'” he said. “It’s a roller coaster being away from the game for so long. I’m just happy to be out there.”
Jim Harbaugh was not surprised by the return of Crabtree and his status.
“I guess because you watch him day-to-day — successful surgery, on track at every point, doing everything that he was asked to do by the doctors and all reports were really good,” Harbaugh said.
Crabtree is one of the most laid back players on the team. But he admitted being amped up for his first practice since the injury occurred. “They had to calm me down,” he said. “I was the first person out there (at practice) today, stretching, for no reason. I’m just excited to be back.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 9 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone