Today after moving into second-place all-time for rushing yards for Chicago Bear Matt Forte suffered an injury. He went down midway through the fourth quarter with an injury and it looked like it could be a serious injury. He walked off on his own but the injury could be worse.
When I find out more I’ll update you but as of right now looks like Matt Forte could be done for the day.
@BradBiggs: #Bears RB Matt Forte is down and being evaluated by medical staff.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Week 8 Jets Injury Update ift.tt/2HGV7va
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago