Doctor’s have still not cleared Nate Burleson, but he claims he is ready to play since breaking his forearm in a car accident trying to save a pizza.
“I’m saying there’s a chance,” Burleson said. “Like I said a couple weeks ago, I prepare every week as if I’m going to play. I want to play, I want to get out on the field. Still got to be smart and listen to the doctors and listen to the coaches, but the week started off good, getting into the gameplan and trying to figure out if I got a role this week, which looks like there’s a possibility.”
Burleson broke his forearm in two places Sept. 24 when he crashed his car into a median while trying to save two pizzas from sliding off his passenger seat.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago