Doctor’s have still not cleared Nate Burleson, but he claims he is ready to play since breaking his forearm in a car accident trying to save a pizza.
“I’m saying there’s a chance,” Burleson said. “Like I said a couple weeks ago, I prepare every week as if I’m going to play. I want to play, I want to get out on the field. Still got to be smart and listen to the doctors and listen to the coaches, but the week started off good, getting into the gameplan and trying to figure out if I got a role this week, which looks like there’s a possibility.”
Burleson broke his forearm in two places Sept. 24 when he crashed his car into a median while trying to save two pizzas from sliding off his passenger seat.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 10 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 31 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro