With a second-quarter catch against the Colts, Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald became the youngest player in NFL history to gain 11,000 yards receiving in regular-season play, the club said.
Fitzgerald, 30, reached the mark with a 16-yard reception on 3rd-and-14 late in the first half against visiting Indianapolis. The catch was a key play on a drive ending in a 50-yard field goal that gave Arizona a commanding 27-3 halftime lead.
Congrats to Larry Fitz who is a class act and great individual.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Cardinals are hosting LB Corey Nelson, LB Terrance Smith and LB Stephone Anthony for a workout
about 52 mins ago