The Kansas City Chiefs underproductive offense could use the boost provided by some big passing plays, but offensive coordinator Doug Pederson said the Chiefs have backed off asking Smith to be more aggressive with his throws.
“You don’t want to put those thoughts in your quarterback’s head and say, ‘We’ve got to do this,’ or ‘We’ve got to do that.’ ’’ Pederson said. “It handcuffs the quarterback. You still have to execute the play, execute the offense, be patient with the offense and then when the opportunity presents itself, then you take advantage of it and you pull the trigger and shoot the ball down the field.’’
I honestly don’t get why you would change something that is working? You don’t need 20 yards to get a first down, if the short throws are working, and you are winning why change up anything? I wouldn’t change it up, I would keep doing what you are doing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Tulsa’s Senior cornerback Allie Greene IV stands out when breaking down film nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/allie-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew…
about 59 mins ago
- Top Famous NFL Footballers that Didn’t Go to College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-16/
about 60 mins ago