Everyone thought that Wes Welker would be Peyton Manning’s security blanket, and not many thought former Portland State basketball standout would have an impact. Well folks, Julius Thomas is for real. He is just 7 touchdowns away from tying Gronk’s record that was set in 2011. A matter of fact, Julius Thomas has 10 receiving touchdowns in 10 games, tying Shannon Sharpe’s franchise record for receiving touchdowns in a season by a tight end.
Thomas’ impact on the Broncos’ offense is not limited to his work down near the goal line. Peyton Manning is having an historic season but isn’t the same without his star tight end on the field.
I expect Julius Thomas to continue his streak this week and add a touchdown against the Chiefs. Sorry Shannon, Julius Thomas is going to break your record.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago