After Sunday’s game, Washington Redskins receiver Josh Morgan had little to discuss, saying he was told he couldn’t talk. And, he told the Washington Post, that “Coach said I can’t talk. Coach said I can’t play football and I can’t talk.”
Well after that comment, what many were expected to be back lash from the head coach, instead earned him praise. His tone probably changed quickly when the team needed Josh Morgan. When Leonard Hankerson went down with an injury his tone quickly changed.
“I’ve got a lot of belief in Josh Morgan,” Shanahan said. “I have a lot of confidence in Josh that he’ll come back strong and help us this week as a receiver. But I explained to him what he needs to do in both special teams and wide receiver to get to a level that I think he can get to. I think he has the ability to be a Pro Bowl player and I want to get that out of him.”
It is not that often you get praised after basically bad mouthing your coach, but it worked this time for Josh Morgan.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That was a good ass play, he closed that gap quickly twitter.com/AlfidiDouglas/…
about 33 mins ago
- Matt Milano's sack comes up big. Who made the play before Milano? Was that Epenesa?
about 34 mins ago
- Andre Roberts with a huge return to start the game off
about 44 mins ago
- I hope the Bills defense steps up today because Sean McVay is going to bring it
about 45 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Week 3 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kKdxmE2PAf
about 57 mins ago