16.2 million is what it will cost tge Bears to keep Jay Cutler. Who wouldn’t want to be Franchised?
“I would like to stay in Chicago,” the quarterback said Monday on WMVP-AM’s “The Jay Cutler Show,” per CSN Chicago. “I’d be surprised if they kind of broke up the group that we have on offense. I want to stay here … The longer that we can stay together as a group, the better we’re gonna be.”
Cutler, still out with an ankle injury, confirmed that he had a rare midseason discussion with general manager Phil Emery to discuss the state of the team.
One option on the table is the Bears placing a franchise tag on Cutler, something the quarterback said he was open to exploring.
“If they want to franchise me, I’m gonna feel good about the situation we’re in,” he said. “We’re gonna be in our second year of the offense with these guys. We’re gonna be better (and) I’m gonna be better, so it’s not personal. It’s business.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted Working on his Swing at TopGolf ift.tt/2NnCoDY
about 14 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nebraska Head Basketball Coach Tim Miles Isn't Worried at All About Being Fired "I'm Still a Millionaire" ift.tt/2GXRjTV
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 44 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT