Jay Cutler was talking today to the media and admitted his ankle is worse than originally expected.
“The ankle is the problem. The groin is going to be fine,” Cutler said. “If I just had a normal high-ankle sprain, I wouldn’t be in a cast. I’m searching for any doctor in the country that will say, ‘Hey, you can play on this,’ but we haven’t found him yet. There’s a couple ligaments that we’re a little bit worried about that’s different than a normal high-ankle sprain.”
Cutler targeted a week 13 return against the Vikings, but now he feels that he really does not know if he will play. The Bears are saying it is week to week but I feel they don’t need him. The team needs to just keep Josh McCown, and let him play. The team is rallying around McCown.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT