Jason Pierre-Paul scored on a spectacular, leaping 24-yard fourth-quarter interception return and the resurgent Giants won 27-13 over the slumping and injured-riddled Packers (5-5).
“I have never seen anything like it before in my life,” fellow defensive end Justin Tuck said. “We were literally in a TV timeout and he said, `I’m going to pick this.”
Tuck said Pierre-Paul made the call before the Giants had even called a defense.
“If you look at my reaction to him picking it, I was in awe because he had just called it before it happened,” Tuck said. “He called it before seeing the formation, so I don’t know if it was Voodoo. I don’t know.”
Pierre-Paul, questionable because of a shoulder injury against Oakland that limited him to one day of practice, said he had a feeling.
“I knew I could deliver that play, that significant play, and I did,” Pierre-Paul said. “It changed the game.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago