Jason Pierre-Paul scored on a spectacular, leaping 24-yard fourth-quarter interception return and the resurgent Giants won 27-13 over the slumping and injured-riddled Packers (5-5).
“I have never seen anything like it before in my life,” fellow defensive end Justin Tuck said. “We were literally in a TV timeout and he said, `I’m going to pick this.”
Tuck said Pierre-Paul made the call before the Giants had even called a defense.
“If you look at my reaction to him picking it, I was in awe because he had just called it before it happened,” Tuck said. “He called it before seeing the formation, so I don’t know if it was Voodoo. I don’t know.”
Pierre-Paul, questionable because of a shoulder injury against Oakland that limited him to one day of practice, said he had a feeling.
“I knew I could deliver that play, that significant play, and I did,” Pierre-Paul said. “It changed the game.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/eStZGfbTBHI
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bayley… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qut9XNdSxr
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/pac-12… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago