Former Seahawks left tackle Walter Jones, who was an integral piece of Seattle’s 2005 Super Bowl team, is one of 25 semifinalists for induction next year into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Jones, 39, was a nine-time Pro Bowler during his 13 seasons in the NFL — all with the Seahawks — and was an All-Pro first team selection four times. He is one of three players whose numbers have been retired by the franchise, along with Steve Largent and Cortez Kennedy.
Both Largent and Kennedy are inductees to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. As one of the game’s best-ever offensive linemen, Jones seems like a shoo-in for induction — if not in 2014, certainly sometime down the line.
What do you think football fans, should Walter Jones be a first ballot HOFer?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Cardinals are hosting LB Corey Nelson, LB Terrance Smith and LB Stephone Anthony for a workout
about 59 mins ago