Former Seahawks left tackle Walter Jones, who was an integral piece of Seattle’s 2005 Super Bowl team, is one of 25 semifinalists for induction next year into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Jones, 39, was a nine-time Pro Bowler during his 13 seasons in the NFL — all with the Seahawks — and was an All-Pro first team selection four times. He is one of three players whose numbers have been retired by the franchise, along with Steve Largent and Cortez Kennedy.
Both Largent and Kennedy are inductees to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. As one of the game’s best-ever offensive linemen, Jones seems like a shoo-in for induction — if not in 2014, certainly sometime down the line.
What do you think football fans, should Walter Jones be a first ballot HOFer?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 30 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 48 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro