Buffalo Bills will not have their second string Quarterback this week but rather their third stringer starting.
Thad Lewis has been dealing with injured ribs and the flu. It’s believed that undrafted rookie Jeff Tuel, who amassed a 4-22 record at Washington State, will get a chance to knock off the 8-0 Chiefs.
If Jeff Tuel can pull off the victory against the Kansas City defense, it would boost his confidence. He looked horrible in his first spot start in a Thursday Night game against the Browns, in which the Browns won.
The Buffalo defense and special teams will need to get the win, otherwise this game could get ugly.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago