Jordan Cameron has been struggling the past few weeks but he felt the defenses were scheming to shut down his presence. This week Jordan Cameron should have a huge week against Pittsburgh especially if LaMarr Woodley is out.
“(There have been) some chemistry things here and there, but I don’t think that’s a problem at all,” Cameron said Friday, per The Plain Dealer. “I’ve just been getting a lot more attention so it’s harder to get open. They pay attention to what you’re doing. They’re hitting you in all areas, and I just think it’s the way the defense has been playing. I don’t think it’s Jason at all,” he said. “They’re jamming you at the line and then there’s someone hitting you at the second level, so it’s just harder chemistry with the route. The timing is a little off.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- For real technical difficulties crap twitter.com/natemendelson/…
about 22 mins ago
- Haha twitter.com/carmiev/status…
about 23 mins ago
- Jakob Johnson from Germany!!! Touchdown!!!! 🇩🇪
about 24 mins ago
- Wait @AgentNicoleLynn was that @JWills73 in that commercial?
about 41 mins ago
- Gilmore having a tough night with DK
about 52 mins ago