Today in an radio interview with KIRO-AM in Seattle, the Seahawks wide receiver Golden Tate made sure to comment on his suspended teammates. He actually took a shot at them and said they were selfish.
“Everyone should realize where this team is,” the wide receiver said Tuesday on KIRO-AM in Seattle. “You are affecting way more than yourself. I feel like that was kind of a selfish move on both those guys’ part. But it is what it is. The show must go on, and that’s what we’re gonna do.”
Thurmond’s four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy became official Tuesday. Browner’s pending year-long ban for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy has yet to be officially announced.
I love that Tate is stepping up and being a leader in the Hawks locker room.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 22 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT