The New York Ginats have proven they do not really need David Wilson. Wilson has not played since injuring his neck in a game against the Eagles, will have an MRI on his neck this week that Dr. Robert Watkins will review to determine when or if he’s able to play again this season, per ESPN.
It is the second MRI that Watkins will examine, and he wants to compare it to the first to see how much Wilson’s neck has healed.
Gibats maybe be taking precautionary measures, but It would not surprise me to see the Giants search for another back in the draft.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 49 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 56 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 58 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone