At home Geno Smith has a record of 4-1, but on the road Smith has a mark of 1-3.
What’s strange is his completion percentage on the road (62.2%) is seven percent higher than at home (54.9%). His touchdowns to interceptions are also quite comparable with a 4 TD, 6 INT tally at home compared to a 4 TD, 7 INT mark on the road. Even his passer rating at home (71.1) is marginally better than on the road (70.7).
So what is it? The team does not play as well on the road and it will be hard in Buffalo. That is why I like the Buffalo Bills in the cold. Expect the Bills to come out and run the ball. They will put pressure on Geno and the last time the Bills played the Jets they were tore up by Stephen Hill. People are forgetting the fact the Bills didnt have Stephon Gilmore, or Jairus Byrd. Their back this week, and I expect Geno to get pressured early and often. Go Bills!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler arrested for felony domestic violence nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/chad-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Buccaneers WR Scott Miller believes he can beat Tyreek Hill in a race nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/tyreek… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 3-Round NFL Mock Draft presented by @DraftGuyJimmy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mock-d… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KnS3VZXk8v
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jarell White, LB/S, Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jarell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FzVSqOiwuw
about 1 hour ago