Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak is back after recovering from a mini-stroke, and he can’t wait to coach his team on Sunday against Oakland.
”It just feels great to be back,” he said. ”You have a true appreciation for the opportunity that you have and the opportunity to be around the players … and the chance to do my job again.”
Coach returned on Monday but did not address the media until today. He should give the Texans a boost, but don’t hold your breathe.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Could Texans RB David Johnson miss the remainder of the season? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Check him out college coaches twitter.com/jeudyjason/sta…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago