According to SportsRadio 610′s John McClain, “Kubiak was treated for stroke-like symptoms but tests showed he didn’t suffer a stroke or a heart attack. More tests coming” McClain added that Kubiak was resting comfortably and would most likely undergo an MRI.
This was a very scary moment last night during the Sunday night game between the Colts and Texans. Especially with the news of John Fox needing surgery this was a scary moment. The Texans said that Kubiak did not have a heart attack and was taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons.
NFL Draft Diamonds would love for our readers to keep Coach K in their prayers, and lift him up. God Bless and Good Luck Coach.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sean McVay Reveals How He Coped After Super Bowl Loss bit.ly/2WlpHAi
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Senior Executive Who Represents Giannis Rips Drake for Trolling Bucks Star bit.ly/2X29XPU
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Polish Boxer Ewa Brodnicka Totally Game for Playboy Shoot bit.ly/2VTWlJY
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 48 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 52 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro